Monday, June 20, 2011

New, new, new!!

Hello my little Demons! It's Jenny Krueger and I'm here to let everyone know about the recent change in my blog. I decided to get rid of Memoirs of a Scream Queen and move to A Walk Down Jenny Lane. I've been having some problems with my blog lately and it's starting to get on my nerves. I'm not able to comment on any one's blog and I apologize for not showing my love to you're wonderful blogs. I've been trying to find a way to fix this problem but I can't and the problem isn't just with my Memoirs of a Scream Queen blog it's happening with my Jenny Lane blog so I still can't comment on any blogs. If anyone know of a way to fix this problem PLEASE let me know cause I would love to starting commenting on every one's blog. I read somewhere of a way to fix this problem so I'm going to share it with all of you in hopes that it really works.


Head on over to settings and click on comments then scroll down to where it talks about posting comments and there will be three choices to choose from. Click on the third one that says Embedded, doing that will hopefully let me and everyone comment on you're blog. Don't worry you're still able to moderate you're blog comments. If you are following my Memoirs of a Scream Queen blog please come over to Jenny Lane and follow this blog, I will be spending most of my time on this blog and soon I will be deleting my Memoirs blog. I apologize to my new, recent followers but fear not it is still the same Jenny Krueger but with a new and edgy style.  :]

4 comments:

  1. It's Jenny Re-dux. New and improved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you! Looking good, darlin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same problem when I started my blog back up a couple years ago. I went to one of those "blogger template" sites and got a Batman template. When I put it on blogger though, I wasn't able to comment on anybody's blog for some reason. Changing back to one of the default blogger templates fixed it though. Don't know if that's what your problem is, but it might be worth looking into.

    ReplyDelete