Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hmmm.....

Well, well, well. I figured out what my problem was on my blog and how it wouldn't let me comment on any one's blog and I fixed it so I'm finally able to comment. With that being said I'm going to stick with my Memoirs of a Scream Queen blog and have that be my main blog where I do all of my horror stuff on and have my Jenny Lane blog be non horror. I really wish I would of found out the way to fix that stupid problem without having to make a whole new blog. Thank you to all the people who followed me to this blog, It's nice to know I have friends who will stick by me no matter where I go :]  I feel a lot better knowing I'm able to comment on every one's blog and I'm not going to have to deal with my blog acting stupid. So happy day to me and be prepared to start seeing more comments by me ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment