Friday, August 5, 2011

My Love Letter To Freddy Krueger


To my wonderful Freddy Krueger, how you make me smile. You're beautiful burned face, you're smart ass jokes you make right before your about to gut someone. And the way you get people to fear you, what can I say.. It's such a turn on. I remember the first time I saw you, yes I'll admit you scared me but in my defense I was 7 years old. I want you to know that I've grown up and I don't fear you, I love you. I want to be by your side when you take a step inside a pour lonely victim's mind. I want you to take me under your arm and teach me your ways.

You, Freddy are the marshmellow to my hot cocoa, the dollar bill to my stripper thong. You complete me. Words cannot describe the love I have for you. Yes there have been rumors that I've been having a secret love affair with Jason Voorhees but I want you to know that It's always been you. When you had that huge feud between Jason I was on your side, I voted for you. I have always loved you and you are the only man for me.

I get chills every time I hear you speak, the comments you make to you're victims is just delightful. "Welcome to Prime Time bitch." Awww, classic Freddy. People may say that your a bad person but they don't know you the way I do, they don't see what I see. I know what type of person you are, yeah you might act like a hard ass but that's just part of your charm. You don't want people to hate you, you want people to love you and I do. Your not a bad person your just misunderstood. I know deep down that you are a caring and loving person who just wants to show the world how you roll.

Of course, you've been wronged so you rebelled, who hasn't?! I just want you to know that I don't think less of you for that. We all have our troubles and I accept you. I don't want you to think that there isn't someone out there that doesn't understand cause I do. I love you Freddy, don't let those losers tell you what to do, you show them who's boss. You never cease to amaze me. When I saw you in that Fat Boys music video I just thought to myself, that's my man! I won't betray you like you're daughter did, I will stand by your side for eternity. So lets jump on you're motorcycle of terror and ride through the dream world together. You are simply amazing and I am so grateful I know you. There is no surprise why I took you're last name.

Love// Jenny Krueger


P.s. This was written for the Robert Englund Freddy, NOT the Jackie Earle Haley Freddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment