Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oh Hott Damn!!


Happy day to me!! So I know I've mentioned before that I really, really, REALLY hate my job. It kills my soul and every time I clock in to work I feel like I'm selling my soul to the Devil. I work in retail so I'm justified in feeling like that because the costumers you have to deal with in retail are nasty, stuck up people who think they are in titled to everything. It's a grocery store with a clothing department and home department, it's like Wal-Mart but better quality. Inside my store we have a jewelry store called Fred Myers Jewelers, I'm good friends with all the girls in there and very good friends with the manager. I was told by Heather who works in there that the oldest woman in the store will be retiring in November. Sooo I emailed Stacy, the manager and asked if I could be hired and take her hours when she retires and she said YES!!

I am so flippin' happy and excited about this new job and I know it's going to be a great experience. It will be nice to finally have a job that I don't hate and I won't have to feel like my soul is being killed by the Devil. The only problem about starting this new job is that I have to wait till October to be hired and work in there which is really going to suck cause I have to deal with that shit hole for TWO WHOLE MONTHS and I know that will be the longest two months I will ever have to deal with. I really hate to have to spew all this crap and complain to all of you but you guys have no idea how bad I get treated in that place, I promise I get treated like shit there and they like to yell at me for things that everyone else does but I'm the one who gets in trouble.

I just have to grit my teeth and ignore all the two face drama from that store and then I'll be out! Yes I will still be in the same store but I won't have to work with all those mean people and the mean managers won't be my managers anymore and I don't have to listen to them. My goal for my new job is to drop 30 to 35 pounds to I can buy some really cute clothes since I need to dress nice and professional, going to be great. Thank you for letting vent and brag at the same time, I hope I didn't bore any of you ;]

"The Springwood Slasher, that's what they call me!"- Freddy Krueger

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! And while stuck in the shitty job you hate, just master the art of turning your brain off while you're confined there. Works for me, most days. ;) Think of your favorite movie, or better yet, think of a movie you didn't like a whole lot the first time around, then ask yourself why, then try to think of good things the movie featured, and try to make up your mind to go back and give it another chance. It whiles away the hours and you have no idea bow many films I've re-discovered and gained a new appreciation for that way (the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake included).

    ReplyDelete